Iceland Water Park Iceland It Is !!!
AED 410 per adult
AED 400 per child
Iceland Water Park Iceland It Is !!!
- Entry passes to Iceland Water Park
- Unlimited access to the below rides / attractions:
- Penguin Falls
- Mt. Fury
- Mount Tempest
- Mt. Cyclone
- Mount Iceberg
- Mount Attack
- Arctic Wave
- Penguin Bay
- Mount Boomerango
- Kids Cove
- Coral Isle
- Snow River
- Eddy Pond
- Polar Games
- Pengu Pool
- Great Tornado
- Pick Up (Anywhere in Dubai)
- Drop Off
Water park with ice-themed scenery & high-speed slides plus a wave pool, bathing zone & kids' area. Iceland Water Park is spread over an area of 103,000 sqmtrs, extensively themed as a Penguin Home Land with a day capacity of up to 10,000 guests. Besides traditional water park attractions, Iceland would offer some unique attractions with the Penguin Falls, World’s Largest Manmade Waterfall, Rocky Polar Mountains with the largest assortment of waterslides, Penguin Bay 6000 sqmtrs Rain Dance Pool, Aqua Soccer for the First time ever, Coral Isle a snorkeling pool and other thrilling experiences at the Arctic Wave Pool, Tundra Baths, Eddy Pond and the Kids Cove a dedicated area for the kids.
Tour company description
- Transportation can be booked on the booking page itself
- Prices reflected are per person
With a panoramic view of the Al Hajar Mountains in the East and the Arabian Gulf in the North, the venue blends the scenic beauty of the mountains and the spirit of the sea to provide a unique setting for the Water Park. Inspired by the phenomenon of Global warming, the experience at Ice Land Water Park is all about a new home land for the Penguins along the coastal waters of the Arabian sea.
Bookings can be made through our website and prices include park entry passes. The online payment system is available for your convenience and activities are suitable for all ages. Cancellation charges are applicable and seating is based on availability. All vehicles are properly insured as safety is a main priority.
Things to Remember:
- Locker and Towel Rental
- Food and Beverages
Operations ; Daily
Terms and Condition
- Tickets must not be exchanged, refunded, transferred or re-sold and are void if altered.
- No cancellations or refunds are available for online purchases.
- Credit card purchases will be charged in UAE Dirhams.
- All guests must adhere to ride restrictions and follow all instructions.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 18 years and holding a General Admission Ticket.
- Guests are prohibited from bringing food and drinks into the Park
- Admission to the Park is at the guest’s sole risk. The Park parties accept no responsibility for any loss, injury or damage sustained within the Park except for death or personal injury caused by the negligence of the Park parties or their employees.
- Certain rides may not be available due to weather conditions / maintenance purposes without prior notice. No refund requests will be entertained by Dubai Leisure Holidays LLC in such an event.
- Bookings will be accepted though our website booking form.
- Payments can be made through our online payment system.
Refunds may not be processed after the purchase of timed tickets (such as Burj Khalifa Timed Tickets, Train Tickets, Visa Applications etc.)
All the refunds of any transaction’s amount against any purchase through this website would be refunded to the original mode of payment.
- Refunds processed at any time will bear a service charge of AED 10 per transaction.
- Cancelations made 7 calendar days prior to the tour date Refund: 95% of booking amount
- Cancelations made 5 - 7 days prior to the tour date: Refund: 80% of the booking amount
- Cancelations made 96 hours prior to the tour date: Refund: 0% of the booking amount
- All our vehicles are fully insured to include passengers in the unlikely event of an accident
- Park rules apply for accidents within the park
- We reserve the rights on allocation of seating as per availability.
Booking and Payment procedure: