Evening Desert Safari Best Desert Safari
AED 150 per adult
AED 130 per child
Evening Desert Safari Best Desert Safari
- Evening Desert Safari Pick up & Drop off by 4x4 vehicle ( Anywhere in Dubai )
- Approx. 30 minutes dune bashing.
- Sun Set Photography.
- Camel Rides.
- Belly Dance.
- Tanoura Show.
- Khaliji Dance
- Fire Dance.
- Shisha – additional cost if requested on the private table and not in the allotted shisha lounge.
- Traditional Emirati coffee (Gahwa) along with fresh Dates.
- Traditional Emirati outfits provided for photo purposes.
- Soft drinks, tea, coffee and mineral water.
- Buffet Dinner and B.B.Q. (vegetarian food available on request) and starters
- Souvenir and Grocery shop available on the campsite.
Witness the most spectacular view of Sunset in the Desert of Lahbab Dubai, as you drive on the Golden Sands (Red Dunes) with our professional Evening Desert Safari Guide. Your will be stationed for photo stop in the endless desert and the sun setting in the background, During Evening Desert Safari, feel the softness of the sand slipping and dripping between your fingers, as you make your way to the Desert Safari camp. The perfect desert safari camp awaits you and welcomes you with flavorful Arabic tea and coffee with dates and soft drinks to quench your thirst. Be excited and feel the culture by dressing up in local Arabic traditional attire in Desert Safari camp and take selfies as the Henna artist paints your hand. This will be followed by Tanoura show (traditional folk dance) followed by BBQ dinner. Enjoy your meal watching the beautiful Belly Dancers performance in the Evening Desert Safari camp as the dessert and sweets placed to complete your dinner. Travel and experience the Arabic hospitality once in a lifetime in Desert Safari Dubai and let the memories refresh the fragrance of Dubai forever in you.
Tour company description
- Evening Desert Safari Tours are conducted in English language only.
- Evening Desert Safari Tours are not recommended for guests with heart, neck and/or back problems.
- Pregnant ladies and children below 3 years old will not be allowed on the dune drive; however special requirements can be made with additional transfer charges.
- There is seating for 6 guests + 1 driver.
Tour Company Description for Evening Desert Safari
Once in a lifetime, a great way to experience the best of Evening Desert Safari in Dubai. We promise, that you will experience the best scenic and truly rare experience while you watch the sunset over the horizon followed by the authentic Arabian dining experience in the middle of the desert. Our skilled Desert safari guide will drive you on an enthralling Dune Bashing in a 4X4 through the majestic sand dunes of Dubai (REd dunes) to experience what will surely be one of your most thrilling yet beautiful drives in your lifetime. On the way, you can stop-by to capture and freeze those beautiful moments of sunset along the golden sands of Desert. Upon reaching the Camp you get a chance to feel the Arabic culture through Arabic clothing, Camel rides, Henna Painting, Shisha (Hubbly Bubbly), along with some traditional performances of the Middle East while you enjoy a barbeque dinner under the gazing stars. This evening Desert Safari is guaranteed to be one of your best and memorable nights in your life.
Important information for Evening Desert Safari
The mentioned Evening Desert Safari price includes pick up and drop off and dinner. Booking must be done through the website. Seats are allocated as per the availability. Cancellation charges are applicable.
- Hubbly Bubbly Sheesha on the table (outside the common area)
- Quad biking / Dune Buggy
Days of Operation: Daily
Terms and Condition
- Please note that Evening Desert safari prices are indicated for a minimum of 2 persons.
- Bookings are accepted through our website booking form.
- Price includes pick up and drop off services.
- Payment can be done through the online payment system.
- All age group accepted.
- Pregnant ladies and children below 3 years old will not be allowed on the dune drive.
- Refunds processed at any time will bear a service charge of AED 10 per transaction.
- Cancelations made 7 calendar days prior to the tour date Refund: 95% of booking amount.
- Cancelations made 5 - 7 days prior to the tour date: Refund: 80% of the booking amount.
- Cancelations made 96 hours prior to the tour date: Refund: 0% of the booking amount.
- We reserve the seats as per the availability.
- Evening Desert Safari Tours are operated on sharing basis until and unless requested for specific arrangements.
- All our vehicles are fully insured to include passengers in the unlikely event of an accident
- Winter – comfortable and warm clothes are recommended.
- Summer - comfortable and light clothes.
Minimum Requirement for Evening Desert Safari
Booking & Payments procedure:
All the refunds of any transaction’s amount against any purchase through this website would be refunded to the original mode of payment.