5 Nights/ 6 Days India – Golden Triangle Package
India's Golden Triangle comprises the three most visited cities in the country's north-west - Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, which are all connected to each other by good road and rail links. On the map, these form a roughly equilateral triangle, some 200-250km along each side. This triangle has been dubbed "golden" for the extraordinary wealth of cultural and historical splendour on offer in each of the three cities.
- Min 2 Pax
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Valid till March 31st 2018
- 02 nights’ accommodation with Breakfast at Hotel Florence or similar – Delhi
- 01 night accommodation with Breakfast at Hotel Atulyaa TAJ or similar – Agra
- 02 nights’ accommodation with Breakfast at Hotel Nirwana Homtel or similar – Jaipur
- Welcome drink on arrival at hotels.
- Service of an English Speaking Driver
- Visit to Jama Masjid, Qutab Minar, Taj Mahal & Agra Fort
- Visit to Fatehpur Sikri & Amber Fort in Jaipur
- All transfers by Toyota Innova (MUV)
- All applicable taxes