5 Nights & 6 Days Sri Lanka Package
Sri Lanka is also a land of staggering contrast and spectacular beauty due to its compactness.Along the coast, visitors can explore amazing beaches, safari tours, guided walks through ancient cities, experience the culture and bit of modern Sri Lanka.We welcome you to find your unique Sri Lankan travel experience.
- Accommodation in a Double room with Breakfast included.
- Transport in an air-conditioned vehicle with an English speaking driver/guide.
- Entrance fees for the following site:
- Kandy city tour
- Pinnawala elephant orphanage
- Temple of the tooth relic
- River cruise (Madu river)
- Moon stone mines
- Gem museum
- Colombo city tour
- Turtle hatchery
- Tea factory
- Nuwara Eliya city tour
- Sita amman kovil
- Sri Bhakthi hanuman temple
- Haggala botanical garden/Ashok vatika
- Meeting arrangements at the airport on arrival and departure.
Arrival at Bandaranayake International Airport, greet and welcome by representative, transfer to hotel In Kandy Pinnawala. En-route visit spice garden and Pinnawala elephant orphanage.Overnight stay in Kandy
Breakfast at hotel and make a day excursion to Nuwara Eliya, drive through scenic mountains to Nuwara Eliya, well known as “Little England”. Stop at the mountains covered with tea bushes and at waterfalls. Enjoy the magnificent landscape. Visit a tea factory, follow the tea trails to watch the interesting process and enjoy a freshly brewed cup of Ceylon tea. Visit Sita Amman Kovil, Ashok Vatika and Sri Bhakthi Hanuman temple.Overnight stay in Kandy
Breakfast at hotel and enjoy some sightseeing such as the Temple of Tooth Relic, an arts and crafts work shop, oriental market place, a bazaar and a gem lapidary where you can see how rough gems (particularly the famous Blue & Star sapphires) are mined cut and polished using traditional methods. In the evening enjoy a cultural show.Overnight stay in Kandy
After breakfast leave for hotel in Bentota, en-route visit waterfalls.Overnight stay in Bentota
After breakfast sightseeing tour in Bentota. And proceed to Bentota, and Hikkaduwa. Later visit turtle hatchery in Bentota.Overnight stay in Bentota
Breakfast at hotel and leave for Colombo. En-route Colombo sightseeing tour. Visit the fort & Pettah area, the old parliament building, Galle face green, the independence square & the town hall. Visit a few shopping malls in Colombo such as Odel, and House of Fashion.Later proceed for Bandaranayke International Airport for departure.
- Airport taxes (Generally included in Air Ticket) & “Electronic Travel authorization“ (ETA) Fee (US$ 20 per person)***
- Entrance fees for optional activities
- o Elephant Ride
- Expenses of personal nature such as tipping, porters, laundry, telephones, etc.
- Video and Camera permits.
- Any meals not specified, throughout the tour
- Any other services not specified.
**All rates are subject to change without prior notice and/or at the time of booking, depending on availability of rooms, dates and the exchange rate.