3 Nights/ 4 Days Maldives Package
Tourism is the largest economic industry in the Maldives. A tourist resort in the Maldives consists of an exclusive hotel on its own island, with its population entirely based on tourists and work force, with no local people or houses. These islands developed for tourism are approximately 800 by 200 metres in size and are composed of sand and coral to a maximum height of about 2 metres above the sea. In addition to its beach encircling the island, each island has its own "house reef" which serves as a coral garden and natural aquarium for scuba divers and snorkelers. The shallow water enclosed by the house reef also serves as a large natural swimming pool and protects swimmers from the ocean waves and strong tidal currents outside the house reef.
- 03 Nights accommodation at Fun Island Resort & Spa
- Meals on Full Board basis (3 meals)
- Return airport transfer by boat
- All Taxes
- Flight Tickets
- Visa & Insurance
- Anything not mentioned in the day wise program
- Any expense for personal nature
- Drinks during meals or beverages
- Water in hotels
- Porterage at hotels
- Tipping for driver
- Early check in / late checkout
- Minimum 03 nights stay required.
- Not combinable with any existing offers.
- Resort reserves the right to withdraw the offer at any time.
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.