6 Nights 7 Days East Coast Package
New York City comprises 5 boroughs sitting where the Hudson River meets the Atlantic Ocean. At its core is Manhattan, a densely populated borough that’s among the world’s major commercial, financial and cultural centers. Its iconic sites include skyscrapers such as the Empire State Building and sprawling Central Park. Broadway theater is staged in neon-lit Times Square.
Washington, DC, the U.S. capital, is a compact city on the Potomac River, bordering the states of Maryland and Virginia. It’s defined by imposing neoclassical monuments and buildings – including the iconic ones that house the federal government’s 3 branches: the Capitol, White House and Supreme Court. It's also home to iconic museums and performing-arts venues such as the Kennedy Center.
The American Falls looks like 'W' in shape light up in multi colours every evening. The estimated water flow over the US side of Niagara Falls is 75,000 gallons per second, which comes just the 10% of Niagara Falls total water flow.
- 2 Night Washington, 2 Nights Niagara Falls & 2 Nights New York stay.
- Daily Breakfast.
- New York City Tour
- Visit to Niagara Falls
- Boat Ride at Maid of the Mist.
- Washington City Tour
- Airport transfers
- Intercity tranfers by Coach.
- Visa Charges and visa assistance charges
- Anything not mentioned in the day wise program
- Any expense for personal nature
- Drinks during meals or beverages
- Water in hotels
- Porterage at hotels
- Tipping for driver
- Early check in / Late checkout
- Kindly Note - Rates Are Subject To Availability