Al Ain City Tour Explore Al Ain
AED 350 per adult
AED 350 per child
Al Ain City Tour Explore Al Ain
- Pick-up & Drop-Off from designated locations within Dubai
- Passing through the Meydan Hotel and the Race Grounds
- Passing by the Outlet Mall
- Al Ain Palace Museum
- Al Ain Oasis / Date Farms
- Al Jahili Fort
- Camel Market
- Al Ain Shopping Mall for Lunch
- Green Mubazzarah
- Jebel Hafeet
- Al Ain Zoo Photo Stop
- Red Dune Photo Stop
Al Ain known as the ‘Garden City of the Gulf’, is characterized by tree-lined avenues, oasis and traditional falaj irrigation systems. Uncover the charm of this desert oasis on the caravan trail. The historical ruins and city museum bring to life the traditional lifestyle of the ancient Emiratis and their journey into modern day Arabia. An exciting full day tour stopping at points of interest on the way as well as within Al Ain.
Tour company description
- Wear season appropriate and respectful clothing
- Prices reflected are per person
- The itinerary of the tour is subject to change based on the pickup locations.
Pick up is done from designated Pickup location(Dubai area). During the tour we come across Meydan Hotel and race track for the world’s richest horse race, Outlet Mall and the desert campus of the popular Sky Dive Dubai. Then we pass through Oman border and arrive at Al Ain Palace Museum and Al Ain Oasis, where you would be able to see the rich heritage of the Al Nahyan Family which is the ruling family of Abu Dhabi. Later we stop by at Camel Market and at the Al Bawadi Mall for lunch. We then head to Jebel Hafeet the tallest mountain heights, and while returning back at Al Ain Zoo for a small photo stop.
Booking can be made through our website and prices include pick up / drop off and water.
Things to Remember
- Entry ticket to the Al Ain Zoo
- Food and Beverages
- Starting Time: 9:30 Hrs - 10:00 Hrs
- Ending Time: 19:30 Hrs - 20:00 Hrs
Days of Operation: Sun, Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Sat
Terms and Condition
- On weekends or occasions some places covered in tour might remain closed to visitors. In such case company is not responsible and no refunds will be given.
- Please note that prices are indicated for a minimum of 2 persons.
- Bookings will be accepted through our website booking form
- Transfers and water would be included in the tours
- Payments can be made through our online payment system
- Suitable for all age groups
- Refunds processed at any time will bear a service charge of AED 10 per transaction.
- Cancelations made 7 calendar days prior to the tour date Refund: 95% of booking amount
- Cancelations made 5 - 7 days prior to the tour date: Refund: 80% of the booking amount
- Cancelations made 96 hours prior to the tour date: Refund: 0% of the booking amount
- We reserve the rights on allocation of seating as per availability.
- All tours are operated on SIC / Sharing basis unless requested and confirmed otherwise.
- All our vehicles are fully insured to include passengers in the unlikely event of an accident.
- Summer: Light comfortable clothing is recommended
- Winter: Warm layered clothing is recommended
- Respectful clothing is recommended
Minimum Requirement :
Booking and Payment Procedure:
All the refunds of any transaction’s amount against any purchase through this website would be refunded to the original mode of payment.