IMG World IMG World Of Adventure
AED 450 per adult
AED 450 per child
IMG World IMG World Of Adventure
- Avengers Battle of Ultron
- Hulk Epsilon Base 3D
- Spider – Man Doc Ock’s Revenge
- Thor Thunder Spin
- Avengers Flight of the Quinjets
- The Velociraptor
- Forbidden Territory
- Dino Carousel
- Adventure Fortress
- The Powerpuff Girls – Mojo Jojo’s Rampage!
- Ben 10 5D Hero Time
- Adventure Time - The Ride of OOO with Finn & Jake
- The Amazing Ride of Gumball
- Lazy Town
- CN Live Stage Show
- The Haunted Hotel
Unlimited access to the below rides and attractions within the IMG World Theme Park:
IMG Worlds of Adventure is Dubai’s first mega themed entertainment destination promising visitors from around the world the excitement of four epic adventure zones in one location. Two of the four zones represent renowned global brands Cartoon Network and MARVEL, while IMG Boulevard and the Lost Valley – Dinosaur Adventure zones are original concepts created by the IMG Group. IMG Worlds of Adventure is the largest temperature controlled indoor themed entertainment destination in the world, covering an area in excess of 1.5 million square feet. With the capacity to welcome more than 20,000 guests a day, the destination is featuring a unique array of adrenaline-pumping roller coasters, thrill rides, and spine-tingling attractions based on popular Cartoon Network characters, iconic MARVEL Super Heroes and hair-raising dinosaurs.
Tour company description
Once you reach the location, without wasting a minute in the queues, we can head straight into the world’s largest temperature controlled indoor theme park where you can enjoy rides from all 4 zones. i.e., Marvel, Cartoon Network, Lost Valley, and IMG Boulevard. After enjoying rides, shopping and food we move on to the exit.
Bookings can be made through our website and prices include only entry passes. The online payment system is available for your convenience and activities are suitable for all ages. Cancellation charges are applicable and seating is based on availability.
- Pay stalls
- Food and Beverages
Operations - Daily
Terms and Condition
- Tickets must not be exchanged, refunded, transferred or re-sold and are void if altered.
- No cancellations or refunds are available for online purchases.
- Entry subject to Park terms & conditions. Full conditions available on request.
- All guests must adhere to ride restrictions and follow all instructions.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 18 years and holding a General Admission Ticket.
- Guests are prohibited from bringing food and drinks into the Park
- Admission to the Park is at the guest’s sole risk. The Park Parties accept no responsibility for any loss, injury or damage sustained within the Park except for death or personal injury caused by the negligence of the Park Parties or their employees.
- Certain rides may not be available due to weather conditions / maintenance purposes without prior notice. No refund requests will be entertained by Dubai Leisure Holidays LLC in such an event.
- Bookings will be accepted though our website booking form.
- Pick up/ Drop off are not included in the quoted price.
- Payments can be made through our online payment system.
- Cancellations made 7 calendar days prior to the tour date Refund: 95% of booking amount
- Cancellations made 5 - 7 days prior to the tour date: Refund: 80% of the booking amount
- Cancellations made 96 hours prior to the tour date: Refund: 0% of the booking amount
- Park rules apply for accidents within the park
Booking and Payment Procedure:
Refunds may not be processed after the purchase of timed tickets (such as Burj Khalifa, Train Tickets, Visa Applications etc.)
All the refunds of any transaction’s amount against any purchase through this website would be refunded to the original mode of payment.