90 Days Multiple Entry Visa
Adult: AED 1950 | Child: AED 1950
We can assist you on various visa processing procedures too! May it be a Business visa or a Tourist visa, we provide our assistance in processing your visa application. Irrespective of the fact whether the visa is to be processed through Dubai or Abudhabi, Dubai Leisure Holidays assures you the dependable and speedy processing of your application.
- Visitor’s Scanned Passport copy.
- Recent passport size photograph.
- Visa Charges
- Hotel Booking*
- Confirmed Return Ticket*
* Incase people not holding the tickets / hotel reservations, please contact us and we will assist you
Terms and Conditions:
- The passenger may exit and re-enter the country multiple times within a period of 90 days from the date of first entry on the same visa
- Visa applications will only be processed once all the document requirements are completed
- We use the documents based on the assumption that all documents are valid and original and we do not take any responsibility if forged / similar documents are submitted for processing
- Visa fee will not be refundable once the application is submitted.
- If the applicant previously had a residence still showing in the system it should be cancelled before applying for the new Visa.
- We recommend that all passengers enter the country within 14 days of the issuance of the visa
- A visa application will be denied, if the applicant is blacklisted or is proved to the UAE immigration that he has committed a serious offense.
- Above mentioned visa charges are excluding any transfer charges / convenience fees if applicable
- Should you wish to make any travel insurance for the traveller, you may let us know in advance before making the visa