3 Nights & 4 Days Azerbaijan Package
Azerbaijan, in the Caucuses region, is a country that straddles both Eastern Europe and Western Asia, so expect a clash of east meets west and you will find a lot to enjoy here. Located on the Caspian Sea, there are quaint subtropical seaside resorts, or you can embrace Azerbaijan’s name as the Land of Fire with a trip to a flaming mountain or a mud volcano. There are hillside towns that hide ancient mosques and minarets, as well as some of the most impressive modern architecture in the world in the form of the Flame Towers in Baku, so whatever your agenda and time restrictions, Azerbaijan has much to offer visitors at the crossroads of Europe and Asia.
- 2 nights’ accommodation with Breakfast at Pik Palace Shahdag Ski Resort 5*
- 1 night accommodation with Breakfast at Hotel Hyatt Regency 5*
- Individual transfer: Baku International Airport – Hotel in Shahdag – Hotel in Baku – Baku International Airport
- English speaking assistant during the transfers
- Visa & Flight Tickets
- Skiing equipment
- Anything not mentioned in the day wise program
- Any expense for personal nature
- Drinks during meals or beverages
- Water in hotels
- Porterage at hotels
- Tipping for driver
- Early check in / late checkout
- Terms & Condition apply
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
**All rates are subject to change without prior notice and/or at the time of booking, depending on availability of rooms, dates and the exchange rate